Tustin Teeth Whitening Services
Unveil a Brighter Smile Today!
When it comes to your appearance, few things are as noticeable as yellow or discolored teeth. Tooth stains and discoloration can have a negative effect on the way people feel about themselves and the way they are perceived by others. Fortunately, modern teeth whitening treatments can effectively restore the smile of people with stained, dull, or discolored teeth. At Rafi Dental Group, we offer a variety of Tustin teeth whitening methods to restore your teeth to their original brilliance.
Benefits of professional teeth whitening include:
- Brighter, whiter teeth
- Long-lasting results
- Increased self-confidence
- Quick, effective treatment and results
- Eliminates stains and discoloration
Call (949) 247-8270 today to schedule a free consultation with a member of our team. Rafi Dental Group can provide you with high-quality Tustin teeth whitening services.
Our Teeth Whitening Services
Aging can do a number on our teeth and it’s not uncommon for them to yellow and become less brilliant over time. Many of us indulge in years of coffee and wine consumption which exposes the dentin, the darker side of our enamel. Tobacco use and pharmaceuticals can also impact and stain your smile.
If you’re interested in a brighter, more attractive smile, an in-office Tustin teeth whitening procedure is the most effective way to whiten your teeth.
There are three types of tooth discoloration that can lead to a dull smile:
- Extrinsic Tooth Staining: This type of stain occurs when the enamel — the outer layer of your tooth — is impacted. Cola, wine, coffee, and other foods and beverages are the common culprit of this type of stain.
- Intrinsic Tooth Staining: An intrinsic stain results from discoloration that begins within the tooth — the dentin — that leave your teeth a darker, yellow tone. Intrinsic stains result from the following: excessive fluoride exposure in childhood, tetracycline antibiotic use, tooth trauma, or a medical condition called Dentinogenesis Imperfecta.
- Age-affected Tooth Staining: Time, and a combination of both extrinsic and intrinsic factors, tend to yellow our teeth.
As a remedy to a less-than-white smile, patients are opting for teeth whitening products and services. While at-home products can remove stains and help your teeth to a brighter shade, it takes a great deal of time with substandard results. Not to mention, some of the products contain extremely abrasive ingredients that effectively scrub away stains, but take the enamel away with it!
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Our dental office provides premier whitening services that are safe and effective — if you want to leave our office today (instead of spending months whitening your teeth at home) with a brighter smile, connect with us!
Interested in brightening your smile with our Tustin teeth whitening services? Contact us today to learn more, or set up a consultation!
We Have State of The Art Equipment
We Proudly Accept All Insurances
We Offer Services for Your Entire Family Under One Roof
We Have a Compassionate & Experienced Dental Staff
No Insurance? We Offer Great Financing Options